A student is deemed to have become eligible for the degree if:
(AS PER ACADEMIC REGULATIONS & STUDENT CONDUCT RULES 2018, PAGE NO. 13)
- The student has cleared all the courses prescribed for the program.
- The student has obtained at the end of every semester SGPA of at least 4.5 for Diploma & under graduate courses and SGPA 5.0 for post graduate courses. (For M.Pharm, B.Pharm, D.Pharm, B.Pharm (Practice) Courses, SGPA will be 5.0).
- The student has obtained a minimum CGPA of 5.00 for Diploma & under graduate courses and CGPA 5.5 for post graduate courses.
- The student has not taken more time than specified for completion of the course.
- Student has satisfied all the rules of evaluation.
- No case of indiscipline or unfair means is pending against the student.
- No dues are pending against the student.
Please contact for further any information:
Controller of Examination Department,
Academic Block, Rayat Bahra University,
Phone No. 0160-5009665,75,71
Account Detail for deposit online fee:
Beneficiary Name: Controller of Examination Rayat Bahra University
Account No. 19341131000261
Bank Name: Punjab National Bank (e OBC)
IFSC CODE: ORBC0101934
Place: Sahauran (Mohali)
Disclaimer: Academic documents requests are usually processed between one and three business days. During periods of high volume, it may take longer.
All charges are nonrefundable. Document requests will not be processed for students with financial obligations to the university.