For Assessment and Accreditation and Quality enhancement of academics in HEIs, NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) proposed that every higher Institute must have Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC). The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of Rayat Bahra University was set up in February 8, 2017 in accordance with NAAC guidelines aimed at implementing and maintaining quality academics and research standard for holistic development of the students and to uplift the standard of the University. All the academic, research and administrative activities of the University are routed through the IQAC. The IQAC since its inception has coordinated and monitored all the activities of the University. The main objectives of the IQAC at Rayat Bahra University are:
- To design and implement of annual plan for The University level activities for maintaining the quality of education in the University.
- To develop quality parameters for the various Academic, Research and Administrative activities of the University.
- To allocate seed money for research and academic related activities and to organise workshops/FDPs/Seminars/Webinars etc. for quality promotion of quality circles and wide dissemination of the proceeding of such activities.
- To develop and monitor innovative teaching learning practices for quality enhancement.
- To implement Choice based credit system and Bloom Taxonomy.
- To work for the development of Internationalisation and Institutionalisation of quality enhancement policies and practices.
- To conduct academic audits for all programmes at least once a year.
- To promote Industry-Academia collaborations for hands on training and industrial exposure for students and faculty.
- To guide and monitor the examination committee for smooth conduction and evaluation of the University Semester Examinations.
- To conduct Student Satisfaction Survey to ensure continuous improvement in the entire operations of the University and to keep stakeholders connected with higher Education.