International Helpline 8476912345
- To design and implement of annual plan for The University level activities for maintaining the quality of education in the University.
- To develop quality parameters for the various Academic, Research and Administrative activities of the University.
- To allocate seed money for research and academic related activities and to organise workshops/FDPs/Seminars/Webinars etc. for quality promotion of quality circles and wide dissemination of the proceeding of such activities.
- To develop and monitor innovative teaching learning practices for quality enhancement.
- To implement Choice based credit system and Bloom Taxonomy.
- To work for the development of Internationalisation and Institutionalisation of quality enhancement policies and practices.
- To conduct academic audits for all programmes at least once a year.
- To promote Industry-Academia collaborations for hands on training and industrial exposure for students and faculty.
- To guide and monitor the examination committee for smooth conduction and evaluation of the University Semester Examinations.
- To conduct Student Satisfaction Survey to ensure continuous improvement in the entire operations of the University and to keep stakeholders connected with higher Education.