M.Sc. Histopathology: M.Sc. Histopathology Histopathologyis a post graduate 2-year course. The objectives of this course are:
• To impart knowledge and understanding of the detailed aspects of the subject to gain professional competence in the arena of Histopathology
• To equip the student with the skills and expertise in carrying out all Histopathology related routine and sophisticated medical diagnostic procedures efficiently.
• To instill qualities for effective management of a Medical Lab independently
• To enhance the competence in research and its methodology as related to the field concerned.
Intake Capacity: 30
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria of M.Sc.Histopathology is that students have to complete undergraduate course in respective field from a recognized institute.
Future Prospect of the Course: After completion of this course, a Medical professional gets opportunities to work at various Health care institutes and Laboratories/Industries as :
• Laboratory Technologist,
• Applications Specialist,
• Quality control Technologist,
• Sales and marketing of lab instruments, etc.
Other administrative post in
• Teaching & Research faculty in Medical colleges
• Research Scientists in Medical industry
• Able to establish his/her own lab
Student can also pursue higher studies in research area after completion of this course.